Recruiting and Remote Work in a Post-COVID World
This week’s episode is a replay of our recent webinar Recruiting and Remote Work in a Post-COVID World. We invited remote work thought leaders to talk about how the recruiting landscape will shift in the “post-COVID” world, how remote work will play a huge role in employer branding, building the infrastructure for your remote team, and more.
- How recruiting teams can adapt to shifts in the talent market.
- Creating a job description that attracts the right candidate.
- Purposefully building infrastructure so your remote team can be sustainable and succeed.
- The importance of culture when bringing new hires together in remote teams.
- Practices or processes that might continue even after the pandemic is over.
- Soft skills recruiters should be screening for when evaluating remote candidates.